Teophile VIP
Total posts: 25
23 Jul 2016 04:51

How to display a text "See my subscriptions" HikaShop panel. To see the photo Afficher mes souscriptions-01

Tank you

Last Modified: 26 Aug 2022

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
23 Jul 2016 23:03

Hello Teophile, unfortunately this seems to be a small bug and issue through the HikaShop default CSS and the current emerald plugin code. I have setup a fresh test installation. The Emerald plugin supplies the a correct text constant in the language file, and it passes it as the icon's "text" value. The bummer: Hikashop CSS hides it! Instead it uses and shows the "description" value. But the description in the Emerald plugin is empty...

The responsible file is located here: /YourJoomla/plugins/hikashop/emerald/**emerald.php**

Problem and proof

Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Display -> CSS
hikashop_default_css

Emerald hikashop plugin - current code (hence empty description!)
emerald_plugin_code

HikaShop Control Panel (temporarily edited CSS to show hidden text!)
hikashop_cpanel_css_hides_text

Emerald hikashop plugin - Example and modified code to fill description with the same language constant

emerald_plugin_code_improved

Conclusions & possible solutions

HikaShop:
You would have to change the default CSS to show the "Text" instead of "Description"...
You might also try the old CSS style in Configuration. You might edit the Hikashop View in user/cpanel and interchange "description" with "text".

Emerald plugin & language file:
Wait for the official plugin fix/correction. Maybe it makes sense to add a new language constant for the description anyway.

pepperstreet VIP
24 Jul 2016 00:49

Additional link issue?

Hello again, I have to admit that I am testing with a pre-release version of Emerald and I might have a different hikashop plugin version, too. (v.9.10)

I have noticed that I do not get a working link on that button. My link is just "#".
Do you have a correct URL to your Subscription History?

Would you mind to check it and give some feedback, please?
Thanks in advance.

Teophile VIP
24 Jul 2016 08:10

Thank you tell me a private address to send you the login and password .. So you can test your logicile on my development site: http://www.prosysteme.fr/020-DEV-PRO

pepperstreet VIP
24 Jul 2016 18:56

Teophile login and password

You can add your login credentials in your initial topic. It is private and hidden.
Please, wait for official answer by Sergey/staff member.

Sorry, I am just a volunteer helping in the forum. I can't see your login details.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Jul 2016 10:00

Looks like the problem was the level Id should be 0 for link to work.I have fixed that in next update.

Teophile VIP
28 Jul 2016 12:11

OK I wait for the next update EMERALD 9.

When ?

Tank you

Teophile VIP
29 Jul 2016 15:37

Sergey Super !!!

The text appears correctly in the HikaShop control panels "Show the history of my development"

This topic is closed

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Aug 2022 12:36

Great site i love it keep posting more! Click here