kisznera VIP
Total posts: 32
07 Sep 2017 09:04

Dear Support,

I still working on import my old data files. When I try to import a csv file (semicolon still not working), I found two issue:

1, I have the next data file

KOD,NEV,SZAMLA,MEG
05,Piros,10,a
02,Kek,0,a
03,zold,23,a
06,Juci,,a

Only the first and third line will be imported. In the seccond and fourth line the SZAMLA field is empty or 0 so the import script ignore it. The SZAMLA field is not required. The question is how can I import record with some empty, but not required fields?

1. The category data will be lost.

During the import I saved the import setting to save time, but when I try to reuse the settings, I got an error message, that the category setting is missing. It seems, that the category set, but when I klick to next button, I got an error. So during the import procedure I should reset the category setting for correct working.

Thanks in advance.

Antal

Last Modified: 23 Oct 2017

kisznera VIP
14 Sep 2017 07:19

Hi! Is there any news in this topic? We have payed for the component and for the support! Thanks! Antal

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Sep 2017 07:27

What you assosiate SZAMLA with? What field you use as ID?

kisznera but when I klick to next button, I got an error.

What error? Is there error message?

kisznera VIP
22 Sep 2017 09:23

Hi!

The id is the "KOD" and the SZAMLA is a simple text field which is not required. When its empty then the import simply ignore this line, and import only 2 records instead of 4.

Thank you!

kisznera VIP
25 Sep 2017 08:31

Hello,

We have an other problem with the import method. OK, I try to use , instead of ; (it is very confusing remove , from ; addresses and use use other caracters, but OK)

The next problem is that the import simply skip the records, whitch contains special, hungarian carcters (á, é. ő etc.) Is there any trick to import the datas, I mean some convert or anything? It is not possible to change 5000 recods manualy.

Thanks!

kisznera VIP
25 Sep 2017 08:49

I converted the files to UTF8 and it helped.

kisznera VIP
25 Sep 2017 12:10

The category error still come. I load a saved configuration: http://floridonetugyfel.hu/mosaico/images/hibak/s2.png

Then click to the next button: http://floridonetugyfel.hu/mosaico/images/hibak/s1.png

When I change the category to something and after change it back than the error doesn't come.

As I see this error occures, when I try to change the category settings in a saved configuration. If it is not possible to change this setting, it would great to make a note or something.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Oct 2017 14:14

kisznera As I see this error occures, when I try to change the category settings in a saved configuration.

But there is not error in new configuration, right? Can you create pack from your section and give me your CSV file?