PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
27 Jul 2018 15:29

Hello,

Under Plan, Propeteries, Grant, there is possible to grant access of plan to new users, and all users. Does this mean, users that SELECTS this plan when they registrer, or not?

I got a few paid plans, and one "free" for costumers that subscripe on paper-newspaper. I want that they, if they, select the plan for that - get access when registred. I think i will manually checkup if they subscribe on the paper-newspaper. I want this solution so people get access when they is in the registrer-account-moode and completes this.

Last Modified: 21 Aug 2018

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Aug 2018 00:41

PetterSandvik Does this mean, users that SELECTS this plan when they registrer, or not?

It's an automatic process. As far as I know, the user does not have to take any action. Except for registering or login.

The first option assigns the plan to ALL users.
The second option assigns the plan to NEW users. (Users who register AFTER the plan has been created)

Hope this helps.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Aug 2018 08:19

Exactly.

But those plans are assigned only when user loges in or register to avoind creation of huge amount fo subscriptions that will never be used.

PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
21 Aug 2018 21:43

Thanks, tested, works! Fine, then I can dobulecheck when I got alert - if they are really subscribers.