PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
21 Aug 2018 21:33

Hello,

In this picture:

Skjermbilde

I want to be able to click on the image and get the full-screen with comments/rating. I had this earlier, and cant find back! My settings:

screencapture-trollfjordweb-no-administrator-index-php-2018-08-21-23_32_26

Any tip?

Last Modified: 23 Sep 2018

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
22 Aug 2018 22:56

Hello Petter,
check FIELD PARAMETERS -> Template in the article full view
Set it back to FULL.php

cob_field_gallery_full_template

PetterSandvik VIP
22 Aug 2018 23:27

Thanks, I see. Its not possible with the other template, with rounded images

pepperstreet VIP
23 Aug 2018 12:13

PetterSandvik Its not possible with the other template, with rounded images

Correct, as far as you need the single photo comment, rating and download option.
BXslider is just a gallery with thumbnails.

You might use and enable regular Comments and Rating per gallery and type. If this is an option for your task.

PetterSandvik VIP
26 Aug 2018 19:59

Comment and rating is okay, but I would like to could be able to open picutre in full-screen. The full-view is also a bit buggy, image is out of view as you can see ![Bildeutenforsynsfelt]( https://adwsfiles.s3.amazonaws.com/test/2018-08/1535313564_Bildeutenforsynsfelt.PNG

pepperstreet VIP
26 Aug 2018 20:23

PetterSandvik The full-view is also a bit buggy, image is out of view as you can see

Which template/framework do you use?

Does it happen with every template?

Looks like a CSS issue/conflict.

PetterSandvik VIP
26 Aug 2018 20:26

Im using YooTheme, Chester, Warp.

Its same in the Prostar

pepperstreet VIP
27 Aug 2018 16:18

PetterSandvik Im using YooTheme, Chester, Warp.

Its same in the Protostar

Hm, can't replicate the issue in Protostar.

Which field and Cobalt version do you use? Latest?

Any other extensions or things loaded on the same MenuItemID ?

PetterSandvik VIP
31 Aug 2018 20:56

Maybe your right Pepperstreet, I cant even reproduce self now.

Anyway, is there a way to get a function with popup someway for images in the view I use at top in this post?

pepperstreet VIP
02 Sep 2018 16:12

PetterSandvik Anyway, is there a way to get a function with popup someway for images in the view I use at top in this post?

To my knowledge, not with BXslider.

It depends on the gallery script and how it is integrated with the Cobalt field parameters.
As afar as I know the gallery field, the full.php and list.php are working with the extra field parameters and options: Like lightbox popup and download option. And the special single image rating and comment system.

The additional galleries in the templates selectbox have their own feature set.
The galleria.io might support a lightbox/zoom. At least the original script version mentions it in the options. Also a new fullscreen mode. But that is not (yet) available in Cobalt's version. The script has to be updated.

pepperstreet VIP
02 Sep 2018 16:17

Example of fullscreen template (original Galleria.io)
https://galleria.io/downloads/fullscreen/

(Additionally there seem to be an option for "true" fullscreen mode in supported browsers.)

PetterSandvik VIP
03 Sep 2018 20:27

This had been nice!

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Sep 2018 04:56

Updated gallery field to last version, but cannot find how to add full screen button.

pepperstreet VIP
07 Sep 2018 18:52

Sergey Updated gallery field to last version, but cannot find how to add full screen button.

As far as I can see, the difference is just some JS option and the special CSS file.
Would it make sense to have a thumbnail LIST template that "calls" the actual FULLSCREEN template like a lightbox?

Or should the FULLSCREEN template load on record full view and replace/overlay the entire record view?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Sep 2018 11:02

pepperstreet Or should the FULLSCREEN template load on record full view and replace/overlay the entire record view?

Good question. Idealy there should be an option in the fileld.

pepperstreet As far as I can see, the difference is just some JS option and the special CSS file.

Yes I see that too. But that option does not make any cсрфтпую could not make it work in full mode.