PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
02 Sep 2015 19:47

Hello,

Is there any method that i can use to import about 1000 records from old Resources to Cobalt 8? I cant find any about it.

Last Modified: 14 Oct 2017

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
03 Sep 2015 09:31

Hello Petter,
here is a related topic. Scroll down to my comment with additional links.

PetterSandvik VIP
30 Oct 2015 22:05

Could i get a price for you to do this work? To migrate articles between Resources and Cobalt. Its 1550 articles. From one section to one section. Its a few types in Resources, but its not needed to import to more than one. I know too little to do this work. Please reply and i will fix access and payment.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
31 Oct 2015 12:28

PetterSandvik Could i get a price for you to do this work? To migrate articles between Resources and Cobalt. Its 1550 articles. From one section to one section. Its a few types in Resources, but its not needed to import to more than one. I know too little to do this work. Please reply and i will fix access and payment.

Hello Petter,
really would like to help you out. Hard to give an estimate on time and money... I don't know what tasks or issues might come-up on your website i.e.
What is the current state of the new site/installation?
Any special field types and relations in old Resources?

I know my way around in Resources and Cobalt, but I did not have a chance to convert my old clients website (yet). Thus I do not have a real world example which I might compare in time and money.

(For further discussion and temporary site access, you can reach me by mail... see next comment.)

PetterSandvik VIP
01 Nov 2015 10:39

I cannot see your email. Tryed a few browsers.

Its not any special fields in use. Only image and text/html fields. Its some cateogryes (eg. for each year in some categoryes).

PetterSandvik VIP
13 Oct 2017 14:25

Hello,

Is there anyone that have a solution on this?