Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
19 Feb 2019 18:35

First of all, I am working with Cobalt for about 3 years, maybe more, and I just noticed that notifications module can show notifications this way. I have used it before but with default template, maybe that time it had no bootstrap template, I don't know, but with default template I did not liked it, but bootstrap template is really cool thing.

It is almost push notifications, but requires to be on site.

I just wanted to say thank you.

It works on BS2 and has problems with BS4, but I will soon find out reason of problem and share if anyone will need to use it on BS4. By the way this is problem Click here to link... notifications dissapear in a second automaticaly on BS4 template.

Found problem: each notification Div has this class alert in fade alert-bangTidy for BS4 in fade class forces notifications to be invisible.

When I remove that part from class notifications show up. My template had this in css .fade:not(.show){opacity:0} so I just edited 0 with higher value and it showed up.

I don't use fade anywhere else so this worked for my but if you use fade in slideshow or somewhere you should find other solution.

But I Found another problem. I have selected to show only notifications from one section but it shows notifications from another section too. Green section is selected in module to show, while red section is not selected.

https://i.postimg.cc/vZbb7L18/notsmodule.png

For me it does not matter, because I will enable all sections to show up, but if anyone needs to show only one section it is problem.

Last Modified: 22 Feb 2019

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Feb 2019 13:06

Please enable debug mode and see in debug SQL with js_res_notifications. Show it to me. Because in the code of module I do have correct section selection.