Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
01 Feb 2019 12:00

I have set up pay to download field and I get redirected to paypal when I click on payment button and get charged but after redirecting back I again see payment button and I am not able to download, it says that I have not paid for yet.

I have enabled IPN and PDT but did not get any token.

I use Paypal personal account, can it be the reason of problem?

I have another extension which lets me get payment via Persona laccoutn on paypal, so what is wrong with this field?

Last Modified: 15 Feb 2019

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Feb 2019 11:21

There are so many things that could go wrong. I would start with looking in IPN history on PP and see if it sent any IPN requests and what is those status. Also Copy IPN URL and try insert in browser to check. If section you use this field in is protected with login, then it wil not work.

Giorgi625 VIP
07 Feb 2019 12:56

I just used Robokassa, it does not require business account.

Paypal does not give PDT token to personal accoutn and maybe this was the reason why Cobalt did not recognized payment status.

Sergey
07 Feb 2019 13:37

You can use IPN instead of PDT

Giorgi625 VIP
11 Feb 2019 15:49

Robokassa works better so prefer to use it but I have question. Robokassa buy button is shown as image which is loaded from external url and it is also managed not from template folder, so it is hard to style this button without editing core files, also it does not display price so it is not optimal for clients to see price they need to click on payment button and see price after redirect. Why cant we have on Robokassa something like this Click here to link... ?

Sergey
12 Feb 2019 04:44

Pay to download field supports robokassa? I do not remember making that support.

Giorgi625 VIP
12 Feb 2019 12:28

Yes it has dropdown select at very bottom in parameters and you can select Paypal or Robokassa and after selecting there appear needed fields.

Last week I ahve set up for one site payment with robokassa.

Sergey
13 Feb 2019 09:37

I do not know how it gets there, but it surely does not work. Robokassa have change API few times from time when it was created. I officialy had never released that gateway. It accidentely was packed in one of the distribution package.

Giorgi625 VIP
13 Feb 2019 13:55

But I have tested and it charged me and then let me download file so it seems that it works. While paypal did not let me download after payment becasue I had no token. paypal gives token only to Business account because.

With personal account paypal payments can be used only if you sell service which does not need any action after returning to site, like download or access to specific content.

And its very sad, because there are many sellers which sell some handmade stuff or files but they have not business account :(

Sergey
15 Feb 2019 06:23

Giorgi625 files but they have not business account :(

I do not think Business account is nesessary. Emerald also has PayPal and it works fine with personal accounts. IPN have to be on. That is it.