poxxac VIP
Total posts: 30
19 Jul 2015 07:51

Hi,

I have problems to set Default map latitude and longitude because I set the values of my city and it still shows who-nows-where.

Do I need to set any other data? Maybe a checkbox?

Thanks

Last Modified: 27 Jul 2015

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
20 Jul 2015 02:10

Hello poxxac, as far as my test installation is concerned, it does work.

Do you get different results or always the same position?

Did you already set/save a wrong location? To get the red remove button on the form, you have to set the parameter Require to set map postion to NO.

Also set the parameter Initialize position to NO.

mj_cob_geo_long_lat_defaults

Reload page and open edit form again.

poxxac VIP
20 Jul 2015 03:51

cobalt

This is the actual configuration and the coordenates I set is for Calgary, Canada. I got the map in Denver Colorado

Thanks

pepperstreet VIP
20 Jul 2015 20:46

Hello poxxac, I have tried your supplied coordinates in my test installation. The default map center is correct.

This is the map on edit form, with the same parameter values from your screen:

mj_cob_geo_default_map_location_calgary

A second try, where I allowed to select a custom marker (just clicked once on the white pin) :

mj_cob_geo_default_map_location_calgary_allow_marker

Then I zoomed into the map... Calgary shows-up:

mj_cob_geo_default_map_location_calgary_allow_marker_zoomin

poxxac VIP
22 Jul 2015 05:44

Can you please provide me screenshots of the configuration of the field? I just wanna doblecheck every single one of the settings.

Thanks so much,

pepperstreet VIP
23 Jul 2015 02:12

poxxac Can you please provide me screenshots of the configuration of the field? I just wanna doblecheck every single one of the settings.

As far as I can tell, everything is on defaults. Except for your coordinates!

(Just played with the previously mentioned parameters, to get the delete button... to get rid of my own marker position.)

poxxac VIP
27 Jul 2015 09:25

I still have problems with this, I've been trying any combination of the settings and nothing it looks like to work. This is what I'm getting Screenshot from 2015-07-27 03:10:05

Thanks,

pepperstreet VIP
27 Jul 2015 17:16

Hello, where are those coordinates from? Did you save or create those values at any time? If they are stored already... the defaults from your field can't work anymore.

You would have to delete the location data to see the defaults again.
Depending on your parameters, there is a small delete button in frontend, on right hand side above the map.