gregoconnor VIP
Total posts: 34
24 Aug 2015 20:03

PayPal has an interface that accepts creditcards and does not require a paypal account . it acts just like the card processors. this one requires a api user name password and a signature. is there a payment plugin avaliable for PaypalPro? I do see and use the one for PayPal only but that wont work for the PayPal Card service. Thanks in advance Greg

Last Modified: 24 Sep 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Aug 2015 06:49

The current PP integration do not require PP account as well. You can login or just enter your card information. PP Pro stends out by providing on-site purchase functionality.

Unforunately Emerald payment gateway interface was designed to use only off-site payment style only. It means that user have to be directed to payment gatyeway site to enter CC information.

There is a possibility to create off-site integration and I could add it as custom development for additional cost.

gregoconnor VIP
25 Aug 2015 14:01

Please Quote a price for this work. The problem with the paypal card only function is paypal makes it difficult to actualy use a card and not open up a pp account. many members dont want to open a pp account for this one purchase and end up leaving the gateway. I have used authorize.net in the past but can nolonger get it to work on e9. I will email you in a pm. I have been using your products for more than 6 years with great luck Greg

added comment,,, please email me at greg.at.rainbowrvdotcom or let me know the best way to contact you directly

Sergey
26 Aug 2015 07:04

Please read this first

I am not sure I will have time to make such a complex task right now. Why do not you try 2Checkout? That one is exсelent gateway with even less comissions than PayPal.

gregoconnor VIP
30 Aug 2015 05:28

I am set up with authorize.net but cant get that to work. is 2Checkout any better?

Sergey
31 Aug 2015 04:26

2Checkout is much better to my opinion me. But I can also try to fix Authorize.net for you if you give me access to your site.

Sergey
10 Sep 2015 10:41

It has no error now. Please check full cycle.

gregoconnor VIP
15 Sep 2015 05:01

wow, you are the best and have been since Mighty Member 2008. Authorize.net is working now.

PayPal just sent a notice that they discontinued instant paymemt notification and immediatly I started to get an email after each subscription. Notice sent copy paste PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.com to SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This upgrade is scheduled for 9/30/2015; however, we may need to change this date on short notice to you to align to the industry security standard.

You’re receiving this notification because you’ve been identified as a merchant who has used IPN endpoints within the past year. If you have not made the necessary changes, we urge you to do so right away to avoid a disruption of your service! Because these changes are technical in nature, we advise that you consult with your individuals responsible for your PayPal integration. They will be able to identify what, if any, changes are needed. Please share this email and the hyperlinks below with your technical contact for evaluation. Testing in the Sandbox is one of the best ways to make sure your integration works. Sandbox endpoints have been upgraded to accept secure connections by the SHA-256 Certificates.

email after each subscription copy paste Hello Gregory O'Connor,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://website.com/index.php/component/emerald/?task=plans.create& ;Itemid=1&processor=paypal&em_id=13937 http://website.com/index.php/component/emerald/?task=plans.create& ;Itemid=1&processor=paypal&em_id=13943 http://www.website.com/index.php/component/emerald/?task=plans.create& ;Itemid=1&processor=paypal&em_id=13946 http://website.com/index.php?email=& ;option=com_jcs&task=create&view=jcs&layout=history&processor=paypaypal&order_id=6::&amount=39.95&pay=ipn http://website.com/index.php?email=& ;option=com_jcs&task=create&view=jcs&layout=history&processor=paypaypal&order_id=7::&amount=19.95&pay=ipn

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks, PayPal

Please allow me to pay for the necessary time to correct this situation Gregory O'Connor California USA

Sergey
15 Sep 2015 05:27

Last 2 IPNs in the list are old from old Emerald.

I need URL and admin access to your site to check what could be the problem for IPN to be considered failed.

gregoconnor PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.com to SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This is from paypal

Upgrading is not required if you are using Website Payments Standard (the “Buy Now” buttons), or Payflow webapps only.

gregoconnor VIP
15 Sep 2015 05:32

Sergy, I tried an actual payment with authorize.net and got this online message from authorize.net Copy screen message.....................

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

In my Emerald control Panel I got the subscription in the list with a link to activate, ok in my email from authorize.net I got this oppy paste below.................

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========
Merchant : website.com (817251)
Date/Time : 14-Sep-2015 22:18:29 PDT

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : 5-13958
Description : Our 1 Year Plan [websiteRV Subscription] Amount : 39.95 (USD) Payment Method: MasterCard xxxx7454 Transaction Type: Authorization and Capture

============== Line Items ==============

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Auth Code : 32639B
Transaction ID : 7526243444
Address Verification : Street Address: No Match -- First 5 Digits of Zip: Match

==== CUSTOMER BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID : 67
First Name : Gregory
Last Name : O'Connor
Company : 
Address : PO Box 1158
City : Romoland
State/Province : ca
Zip/Postal Code : 92585
Phone : 951-830-5997
Fax : 
E-Mail : greg @ rainbowrv.com

==== CUSTOMER SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
First Name : Gregory
Last Name : O'Connor
Company : 
Address : PO Box 1158
City : Romoland
State/Province : ca
Zip/Postal Code : 92585

======= ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ======
Tax : 
Duty : 
Freight : 
Tax Exempt : 
PO Number : 

I did not get a notice that AUthorize.net failed to make instant update?

Thanks in advance Greg

Sergey
15 Sep 2015 05:47

Ok, try to eneable log in Plan Authorize gateway parameters and make transaction again. And then see the log. Should be /logs/authorize.txt

gregoconnor VIP
15 Sep 2015 06:17

OK, thanks here is the log contents. it was as you stated authorize.txt

Accept started ---:Array
(
    [id] => 13959
    [user_id] => 67
    [plan_id] => 5
    [invoice_id] => 0
    [published] => 0
    [ctime] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00
    [extime] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00
    [created] => 2015-09-15 01:06:46
    [purchased] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00
    [lastsent] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00
    [price] => 39.95
    [access_count] => 0
    [access_count_mode] => 0
    [access_limit] => 0
    [gateway] => authorize
    [gateway_id] => 
    [parent] => 0
    [track_active] => 0
    [track_disactive] => 0
    [activated] => 0
    [checked_out] => 0
    [checked_out_time] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00
    [note] => 
    [invoice_num] => 0
    [discount] => 0.00
    [discount_type] => 
    [fields] => 
)

Sergey
15 Sep 2015 07:02

I updated Authorize gateway to version 9.16. PLease update, clean log and try again. Let's see what is in the log there.

gregoconnor VIP
15 Sep 2015 07:55

I updated the plugin and tried it again. I got the same online message

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

below is the log

(
    [id] => 13960
    [user_id] => 67
    [plan_id] => 5
    [invoice_id] => 0
    [published] => 0
    [created] => 2015-09-15 02:45:35
    [price] => 39.95
    [access_count] => 0
    [access_count_mode] => 0
    [access_limit] => 0
    [gateway] => authorize
    [gateway_id] => 
    [parent] => 0
    [track_active] => 0
    [track_disactive] => 0
    [activated] => 0
    [checked_out] => 0
    [note] => 
    [invoice_num] => 0
    [discount] => 0.00
    [discount_type] => 
    [fields] => 
)

gregoconnor VIP
15 Sep 2015 08:11

I can not find the two payment plugins listed in Plugins? Is there any configuration that needs to be done with them? I cant see where I enter the term and renewal times like how may years to renew a one year subscription. I did see that the return to ..............Page was not listed , so I listed a page and tried it again with the same failure result? Greg

Sergey
16 Sep 2015 06:34

It looks like I have been able to fix it. Please download latest gateway and update. I hope this time it will work.

gregoconnor VIP
16 Sep 2015 07:12

sergey, I just downloaded v.9.18 and then tried it with a live card from the front end I got the same message about the payment was made but I must contact the administrator. I checked and the payment was made to auth net. , the subscription was created but not enabled.

I looked to see if there was a way to delete the old plugin but could not find one. I just used admin>extention_mgr>uploadinstall

gregoconnor VIP
16 Sep 2015 07:15
(
    [id] => 13962
    [user_id] => 67
    [plan_id] => 5
    [invoice_id] => 0
    [published] => 0
    [created] => 2015-09-16 02:04:15
    [price] => 39.95
    [access_count] => 0
    [access_count_mode] => 0
    [access_limit] => 0
    [gateway] => authorize
    [gateway_id] => 
    [parent] => 0
    [track_active] => 0
    [track_disactive] => 0
    [activated] => 0
    [checked_out] => 0
    [note] => 
    [invoice_num] => 0
    [discount] => 0.00
    [discount_type] => 
    [fields] => 
)

Cannot verify:Array
(
    [x_response_code] => 1
    [x_response_reason_code] => 1
    [x_response_reason_text] => This transaction has been approved.
    [x_avs_code] => Z
    [x_auth_code] => 76888B
    [x_trans_id] => 7530153306
    [x_method] => CC
    [x_card_type] => MasterCard
    [x_account_number] => XXXX7454
    [x_first_name] => Greg
    [x_last_name] => OConnor
    [x_company] => 
    [x_address] => po box 1158
    [x_city] => romoland
    [x_state] => ca
    [x_zip] => 92585
    [x_country] => 
    [x_phone] => 951-830-5997
    [x_fax] => 
    [x_email] => greg @ rainbowrv.com
    [x_invoice_num] => 5-13962
    [x_description] => Our 1 Year Plan [rainbowRV Subscription]
    [x_type] => auth_capture
    [x_cust_id] => 67
    [x_ship_to_first_name] => 
    [x_ship_to_last_name] => 
    [x_ship_to_company] => 
    [x_ship_to_address] => 
    [x_ship_to_city] => 
    [x_ship_to_state] => 
    [x_ship_to_zip] => 
    [x_ship_to_country] => 
    [x_amount] => 39.95
    [x_tax] => 0.00
    [x_duty] => 0.00
    [x_freight] => 0.00
    [x_tax_exempt] => FALSE
    [x_po_num] => 
    [x_MD5_Hash] => AEE6E34AE871B3EA36CDCBA78D10F248
    [x_cvv2_resp_code] => 
    [x_cavv_response] => 
    [x_test_request] => false
)

gregoconnor VIP
16 Sep 2015 07:28

In checking what went on at my v terminal authorize.net , I see no subscription created at all. but there was a pending charge for the 39.95 tha I deleted. here is a link to an authorize.net document http://www.authorize.net/support/ARB_guide.pdf and here is a note that is in my gateway here is that announcement https://account.authorize.net/UI/themes/MintAnnouncement.htm#aug11

Sergey
18 Sep 2015 05:55

Ok, this is good. Now we are getting responce from Authorize. But we cannot verify. Here is how verification is done

MD5 Hash The MD5 Hash feature allows you to authenticate that transaction responses are securely received from Authorize.Net. The payment gateway creates the MD5 hash using the following pieces of account and transaction information as input:

• MD5 Hash value
  • API Login ID (Use the user login ID for Virtual Terminal connections.)
  • Transaction ID
  • Transaction Amount

The MD5 Hash value is a random value that you configure in the Merchant Interface.

To configure an MD5 Hash value for your account:

• Step 1 Log on to the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net
  • Step 2 Click Settings under Account in the main menu on the left
  • Step 3 Click MD5-Hash in the Security Settings section
  • Step 4 Enter any random value to use for your MD5 Hash Value. Enter the value again to confirm
  • Step 5 Click Submit

First you have to make sure MD3 hash is entered exactly as it is generated. Then if it is different, update it in gateway parameters but do not regenerate. Give me that MD5 here so I could run same tests.