AlexR
Total posts: 2
19 Jan 2015 06:32

I was wondering a couple of things:

1) Will the registration process be possible with CB soon indicated on your Emerald 9 Feature page?

2) Are thee any plans to build a plug in to import from CBSubs to Emerald like you have for OSE and joomdonaiion.

Thanks!

Last Modified: 26 Apr 2017

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
19 Jan 2015 09:24

AlexR 1) Will the registration process be possible with CB soon indicated on your Emerald 9 Feature page?

+1 for SDR mode

(Although there are ways to do it the other way around. I mean, let the users register for free to get them "on board". Just grant limited profile display: You might restrict profile and features by J! ACL or by CB's new field layouts. Should work perfectly with Emerald plugin syntax.)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Jan 2015 09:29

AlexR 2) Are thee any plans to build a plug in to import from CBSubs to Emerald like you have for OSE and joomdonaiion

Easy. Just tell if you need it and purchase Emerald. Importer will be developed for free within the week.

AlexR 1) Will the registration process be possible with CB soon indicated on your Emerald 9 Feature page?

Does CB supports custom fields? I remember we wanted to add SDR (Subscritpion During Registration) to CB but we hit some problems.

AlexR
Total posts: 2
25 Jan 2015 02:43

My plan is to move away from CBSubs alltogether but still keep CB for user registrations. The main reason to move away is because I need the ability to create group plans (multiple user access per plan) which it does not support.

I just need to be able to migrate away and over to Emerals since you have that feature.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Jan 2015 04:31

AlexR My plan is to move away from CBSubs alltogether but still keep CB for user registrations. The main reason to move away is because I need the ability to create group plans (multiple user access per plan) which it does not support.

I just need to be able to migrate away and over to Emerals since you have that feature.

As I have already mentioned, as soon as you purchase Emerald, I'll create migration plugin and registration field adapter by next update. And we release updates weekly every Thursday.