bonzomedia VIP
Total posts: 39
19 Aug 2014 13:40

Hi,

The email that is created when a user subscribes is coming through showing COM_USERS_EMAIL_ACCOUNT_DETAILS for the Subject and COM_USERS_EMAIL_REGISTERED_BODY in the body. Any ideas on why it's not sending the text?

Last Modified: 28 Aug 2014

bonzomedia VIP
20 Aug 2014 10:16

Any ideas please? At the moment it's broken and I can't progress the development of my site.

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
20 Aug 2014 12:38

Fixed. Will be in update tommorrow.

bonzomedia VIP
20 Aug 2014 19:11

Thanks Konstantin!

bonzomedia VIP
28 Aug 2014 08:40

OK, downloaded the latest Core and that has fixed the Account Details email message, but NOT the Subscription created successfully message which is still showing the constant GENERAL_ALERT_SUCCESS

I notice from the en language file that this constant is undefined. I've created an override for it for now, but was expecting that this confirmation email would also desribe the plan that the person has just subscribed to.

I'd be grateful if you could let me know what this email should look like along with any merge tags so that I can set it up properly.

Thanks!

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Aug 2014 14:08

Actualy user have to receive email that is entered in plan Alerts tab for success email text. Try to add there some text. ANd update Emerald to latest.