BrettVorster VIP
Total posts: 14
13 Jan 2015 13:52

Hi,

So I've setup the shop and the products, I've setup the subscriptions and linked them in the actions. The price is being dynamically drawn from Hikashop product. In the first instance, buyer purchases product on 1 month subscription, the hikashop item is added to the cart and product is paid for on hikashop payment gateway, user is automatically added to emerald subscription for the next 30/31 days....

Excellent, great... thats good... so now what happens when the user must renew subscription - how is payment processed - on Hikashop or Emerald? - I would prefer Hika as the payment gateway was a custom job.... Called SagePay, I dont want to have to make 2 payment gateways...

Please help :)

Last Modified: 14 Jan 2015

Tags Hikashop

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
13 Jan 2015 15:12

Any. Hika or Emerald. What I think you have to create layout override for new subscription page of emerald and place there redirect to hikashop product list so you ensure that user never purchase through emerald.

Then you also have a parameter in the plan, when to start next subscription. It can automaticaly append to the same subscription or any other yet active subscription or may activate subscription immediately. This is all according to plan parameters. Just configure what you want.

BrettVorster VIP
Total posts: 14
14 Jan 2015 09:02

At the moment I have: /templates/[name]/html/com_emerald/emlist/default.php

Which when it shows client subscriptions - if you click it opens up hikashop product list...

But it would be great if when the subscription for product A is needing payment the system notfies the customer and they can pay online...

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
14 Jan 2015 15:02

BrettVorster when the subscription for product A is needing payment the system notfies the customer and they can pay online...

What about Plans -> YourPlanXYZ -> Alerts tab

You can build a custom alert email with any content and links you prefer.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-01-14 um 15.55.03