Filipp-Alex VIP
Total posts: 128
17 Oct 2013 09:52

Сергей, здравствуйте.

Сохраняю статью в Cobalt вверху появляется сообщение: Материал успешно сохранен.

Закрываю сообщение и joomla переводит меня на главную страницу.

Не подскажите где можно изменить эту настройку, чтобы после закрытия системного сообщения остаться на странице материала.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
17 Oct 2013 18:06

Joomla 3 system messages have "twitter bootstrap" alert styles. The close button is just for closing / hiding the alert. As far as I know, there is no action, nor an event.

Re-directing is possible after saving & closing an article. See here:

Type -> Submission Parameters -> Submission Behavior -> Save & Close Button Redirect Rules

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
18 Oct 2013 09:56

Re-direct to the home page is when I close the system message stating that the article has been saved successfully

Really? Didn't notice such a beahavior, yet. Have to try it on my own...

Do you want another target?

Filipp-Alex VIP
20 Oct 2013 00:02

I have joomla 3, and you probably Joomla 2.5. System message window in Joomla 3 has a link closure. Redirect to the home page happens when I click on this link.

Filipp-Alex VIP
20 Oct 2013 00:59

The problem is solved. Display the link with a cross. I made it transparent. Why I do that?

The user adds a new topic. It creates a system message about the successful addition of the topic. User closes the system message. Joomla redirects to the homepage. After that, it is difficult to find the newly added topic.

Filipp-Alex VIP
21 Oct 2013 09:41

Your assumption is correct. I have a template gantry. A template that comes with Joomla, messages work fine.

Thank you for your help. What you advise me to do - is very difficult. I am quite satisfied with my unskilled decision.:)

Filipp-Alex VIP
21 Oct 2013 12:35

OK, I will try to