mozaffar VIP
Total posts: 16
29 Aug 2019 10:28

Hi,

I installed a fresh joomla 3.9.11 and install latest version of cobalt on it (just this) I created a new type but when I wanted to create a new section it shows me error 4.3 forbidden. I backed to the new section page and clicked cancel and again it shows me same error.

What's going wrong?

Last Modified: 29 Oct 2019

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
01 Sep 2019 08:22

PLease do this.

1. Open cobalt configuration, select global admin and save it
  2. In Joomla core config enable error reporting to max and debug mode to On

Now open section and you have to see error stack. Copy it and post here.

mozaffar VIP
Total posts: 16
03 Sep 2019 06:53

Unfortuantely there is no error with this instruction but I found that:

1. When I click on menu "Componenets > Cobal 8 > Sections" it shows the section page with url "administrator/index.php?option=com_cobalt&view=sections".
  2. When I click on "New" button it will be navigated to url "administrator/index.php?option=com_cobalt&view=section&layout=edit".
  3. Now I click on "cancel" or "save" button it will go to url "administrator/index.php?option=com_cobalt&view=section&layout=edit#" and show me the error "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server". I expect that when I click on these buttons, it must be redirected to sections.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Oct 2019 07:35

Right, it should redirect back to sections list. I cannot reproduce this error. Canot comment on that. Sounds very strange.