Sorry for starting new forum post for this but I thought would help you better for you follow, so here are some suggestions:
- Remove completely mootools from cobalt ( now that joomla is migrating to jquery and drop mootools ), also helps speed up websites ( less file loaded )
- Drop bootstrap 2.3.x and use Bootstrap 3.x ( many template frameworks are already using bootstra 3.x and no reason to load two different bootstrap )
- Possiblity to let cobalt use bootstrap/fontawsome icons codes ( for fields )
- More centralized dashboard so user can manage all his listings from one side
- Reviews system where user will find it easier to see their already submitted reviews for listing
- Remove the &return from submission urls ( this will reduce the number of useless urls created, for example if you have a submit parent/chield button for listings and if you lets say 100.000 articles with that &return url for submit button will cause extra 100.000 useless urls created on the website
- Article title counter ( as discussed here Click here to link...
- Multiple city names possibility for geo fiel ( as discussed here Click here to link... )
- Some integration for Cobalt notifications with Easysocial, and other community components
- Cobalt own users system ( ability to have different user profiles, example: normal users, companies, etc ) so you can view that user profile and see all his listings from all sections you have
- Ability to change the email notifications template ( currently cobalt has that email notify template which can be better )
- New option: Reject with ability to provide a short update message telling why the article was rejected.
- If someone try to access directly a page restricted, redirect user to login/register page instead to display a empty page which says "currently there are no articles here "
- Filter by field to have own url, as discussed here Click here to link...
If I get more suggestions I`ll edit and update this post
Regards and hope you`ll like my suggestions :)