zanni
Total posts: 70
15 Sep 2014 19:15

Hello,

I can not manually add new subscribers. Currently when trying to do this action: select add, then select the user button to chose a registered member name from our site. A window does come up with the names of users but the window is grayed out. When I try selecting a name the window closes and takes me back to the original previous window.

Any ideas why this is happening? I was able to add member some time ago.

D. Ashley

Last Modified: 18 Sep 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Sep 2014 00:10

THis is because of your template. I have to check it on your site. Please provide link and access.

Sergey
17 Sep 2014 01:05

This is because something is calling JHtml::_('behavior.modal'); which result in

2014-09-17_08-56-11

jQuery modal and Squeeze box both use class modal. So jQuery modal trigger squeese modal which created this dark thing.

I do not know where it is called.

I searched through all my code and I do not call it anywhere.

Sergey
18 Sep 2014 03:04

Actualy what you have to do is to look through all your files for JHtml::_('behavior.modal').

ЕНруку is something you turned on, may be plugin or something else that insert this code. When you find it, you have to either comment it ot switch that thing off.

But it will find hundreds of those. You have to be able to analize which one is the cause.

zanni Any ideas why this is happening? I was able to add member some time ago.

Or find what you did in between. What did you install. And try to switch it off.

Do you have SSH access to your site root directory?