nblgeoweb VIP
Total posts: 178
09 Jun 2014 19:08

In the General Properties for a field, it us possible to select "Show Feed" to control of a field is included in a RSS feed or not.

It would also be useful if I could control if the field label is displayed in the feed as well. I also want to be able to not have a blank line or label displayed in the feed if a field is empty. Is there a way to do either of these things now? If not, I'd like to add these to your list of wishes for a future release.

Last Modified: 11 Jun 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Jun 2014 10:12

Theer are so many views of the same list or article. ANd everywhere it should looks differnt for every one. We just cannot add so many parameters, otherwise there wil be overwhelming number of parameters.

I hate to say, but we canot implement this feature. The RSS view is univeral table.

nblgeoweb VIP
Total posts: 178
10 Jun 2014 11:17

Understood. It's impossible to implement everything. That's why I like the extensive templating in Cobalt - I can do a lot without changing any of your core code. Perhaps an RSS template would be nice to have sometime in the future. It's not a huge issue for me - just a "nice to have".

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Jun 2014 00:00

Yes, for future it is possible to implement RSS template system.