ngarasan VIP
Total posts: 181
26 Dec 2012 04:31

This case happened in Forum template.

1. I don't want submission button on the Section page. How can I hide the submission button here?

2. I want a user have to go to a specific Category first to submit an article.

3. I don't want a user have option to select category. Thus, user will only able to submit article on the Category they selected.

I know there is a paramater called: "Who can select category", in Type - Submission.

But, there is a problem when I choose: Special (to prevent registered user access the category selection).

1. When I submit an article, the article has no Category at all!

2. I still can not hide Submission button on Section Page.

Please help..

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Dec 2012 21:51
  1. I don't want submission button on the Section page. How can I hide the submission button here?

Right now there s not such a parameter in Cobalt 7. But you can add your parameter to template or just customise markup template and hide menu on section homepage.

2. I want a user have to go to a specific Category first to submit an article.

I have fixed issue with category submission special. :) Update today.

ngarasan VIP
Total posts: 181
27 Dec 2012 04:19

Hi..

I see updates, but as far as I can see, only for Co8.

Btw, it a bit difficult to follow an update since Co7 and Co8 placed in one article. :(

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Dec 2012 21:08

Btw, it a bit difficult to follow an update since Co7 and Co8 placed in one article.

Yes, I know. But we have to provide access to purchased items. That one who purchased Cobalt 7 fields have to be able to access Cobalt 8 as well. For that it should be in the same article to use old purchase.

We could separate free package but then it will be inconsistent.

Note that we update on Thursday weekly. And we usually post in the blog what was updated.

Anothe method is to follow all download articles. As soon as they changed you will get notification.