ngarasan VIP
Total posts: 181
09 Dec 2012 02:11

Hi,

When I click Reply comment, the input form will pop up. But I can not read the header, etc because the background is black. I need to change this background.

Of course, by help of browser developer tool I can find out which place to go. But if I change it, and then I update the Co.7, the changes will be overwrite.

Please help me..

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
09 Dec 2012 07:39

It uses in URL &tmpl=component. It means that it loads component.php instead of index.php in your template root. Please check that file and see if all styles are included there.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Dec 2012 14:36

Your main template may have its own override for this file. You can change the component.php file to your hearts content. You may also load your own CSS files etc. Cobalt will not override this file.

ngarasan VIP
Total posts: 181
09 Dec 2012 19:17

Hi,

Using developer tool, it shows that the black background color is from this stylesheet: public_html/media/mint/js/mediabox/mediaboxAdv-Dark.css

Isn't it css of the Co.7?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
09 Dec 2012 21:09

Using developer tool, it shows that the black background color is from this stylesheet: public_html/media/mint/js/mediabox/mediaboxAdv-Dark.css

It may be true and not. Yes it is true that style of this file makes background black. But it does not make background black on main page although it is also there. That means that it is black not because of this file but because other CSS files are not included.

If you insert in to component.php headers like in index.php, most probably you will have what you need.