londoh VIP
Total posts: 137
06 Oct 2013 17:29

1) I seem to be having problems with search

for example this topic has thr typo 'Radome' in it but search doesnt return the topic

It also doesnt appear to find other things that I am interested in.

is there some issue?

2) somebody PLEASE tell me how to get the main list to always load ordered by 'Latest' or 'Recently Modified'

After a couple of months here I am now totally up to speed with the fact the Import/export thread by Petter Konrad Sandvik, posted more than 6 months ago has 229 votes, and I've read the thread.

Is there any option to set forum load order?

Or must I just rely on loading and then clicking 'Recently active' and then waiting while it reloads

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Oct 2013 07:32

somebody PLEASE tell me how to get the main list to always load ordered by 'Latest' or 'Recently Modified'

What do you mean by main list? Section home? There is special parameters for section home ordering in section parameters on second tab.

07 Oct 2013 08:28

Hi sergey thanks for reply. Sorry on my fone... No n..ot cobalt forum, but this angeldesk support forum. It always loads ordered by 'Most Voted'. How to change that default?

andmm
Total posts: 15
07 Oct 2013 13:06

Yeah, would be nice to change defaults. I always have to click on latest posts on the filters and after a while is just an extra step.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
07 Oct 2013 17:27

Good point. Default sorting order was already mentioned in an older topic... totally forgot about it. I agrre with you... my first action is to sort by latest. (after checking followed events)

Anyway, AngelDesk support forum is going to vanish... and re-incarnates in Cobalt CCK Forum ;-)

londoh VIP
Total posts: 137
07 Oct 2013 17:40

thanks for link. I didnt realise that was going on. So hopefully the problem will fall away sometime soon