nican VIP
Total posts: 392
15 Jan 2017 18:11

Hi, when I try to order emerald subscriptions or other lists by clicking on table headers, the page get balnk with this error

Unknown column 'p.id' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, ( SELECT COUNT(id) FROM #__discuss_category WHERE lft < a.lft AND rgt > a.rgt AND a.lft != '0' ) AS depth FROM #__discuss_category AS a ORDER BY p.id asc, ordering

I guess this is a conflict with Stackideas Easydiscuss as this #__discuss_category is probably Easydiscuss table?

When this happens I have to delete my browser cookies in order to see the frontend again, otherhwise every page I surg is completely blank with taht error message

This is not a big deal, I can just avoid ordering anything in Emerald, but I would appreciate if you could investigate (I can provide Easydiscuss if you need to test on your side)

Thank you

Last Modified: 16 Jan 2017

nican VIP
Total posts: 392
15 Jan 2017 18:12

BTW I get a HTTP ERROR 500 when I try to edit this post

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Jan 2017 12:06

I know this error. ED uses session for getting ordering state. But it does nto create namespace for itself but take last used. Somethign like this.

I think you ought to reoirt it to Stackidea guys. Describe it and say that you order Emerald subscription by id with is p.id in Emerald and it affect ED queries.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Jan 2017 12:07

nican BTW I get a HTTP ERROR 500 when I try to edit this post

Yes. I have updated the site and still some things are not working. Thanks for report. I'll fix it later.