nican VIP
Total posts: 392
11 Mar 2014 16:16

Hello, I am trying to setup a tax rate for my invoices

I'd like this tax rate (22%) to be substracted automatically from the subscription cost

eg: a subscription cost 100 €

in the invoice the user should see

price ---------------- 81,97 €

tax (22%)------------- 18,03 €

total --------------- 100,00 €

I read this other topic and I think this is how you designed the invoice system, but still I have teh following problems:

when manually creating a subscription with invoice, I can choose the user but cannot insert his address and details, so the generated invoice is useless

in the generated invoice I do not see the TAX subtracted as I explained above (maybe this is due to the fact that I manually created the invoice, and so wan't able to select a country) I just see the plain price like you see below

the red arrows point to english texts i wasn't able to translate, please check if language variables are missing for them UPDATE: I checked the template, the language variables are missing for "Print" and "Customer information"

emerald_invoice

and below here you see how I setup the tax value for my country, it's 22.00 a correct value to obtain a subtraction of 22% from the subscription price?

emerald_tax_setup

thank you

Last Modified: 21 Oct 2022

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Mar 2014 10:09

oloccina when manually creating a subscription with invoice, I can choose the user but cannot insert his address and details, so the generated invoice is useless

You do not see tax because there is no billing address for buyer.

Right now it is designed to be purchased by customers from frontend. What you can do is to ask users to subscriptbe with ooffline payment option. This way user will enter everything that is needed and you will only confirm subscription.

What we plan to add next version is ability to enter addres before invoice is opened by customer. So if he opens invoice without adress he will have to add new address first.

oloccina the red arrows point to english texts i wasn't able to translate, please check if language variables are missing for them UPDATE: I checked the template, the language variables are missing for "Print" and "Customer information"

Fixed

nican VIP
12 Mar 2014 10:17

ok, thank you

please could you answer also to my other questions in the main topic?

see screenshot of setup of the TAX for my country, is the setup correct to have 22% tax?

I'll try to explain myself better: 22% should NOT be subtracted from the full subscription price, but it shoul dbe calculated so that

net price + its 22% = full subscription price

eg.

price ---------------- 81,97 €

tax (22%)------------- 18,03 €

total --------------- 100,00 €

I hope this is more clear now.

Sergey
12 Mar 2014 11:42

oloccina see screenshot of setup of the TAX for my country, is the setup correct to have 22% tax?

I am not sure why state is Italia? If you want to apply tax to all states then, to not select anything in state field.

And this should add 22% only to those who are from Italy.

oloccina net price + its 22% = full subscription price>

This is exactly how it is calculated. If you set plan price $100, this means that in invoice the total always will be $100 not matter what is the tax %.

nican VIP
12 Mar 2014 13:41

Sergey I am not sure why state is Italia? If you want to apply tax to all states then, to not select anything in state field.

when I select country "Italy" , then state "Italia" get selected automatically, I can't leave empty that selection box

maybe because in "countries" section I edited "Italy" as you can see below, how should I proceed to avois state "Italia" to be automatically elected when setting the tax for my country?

emerald_italy_country

other issue: in the tax settings I see a message "is this VAT?" but the yes/no options seems to not be clickable, or it's not clear if they are buttons I am ot sure if this is due to my site template, I tried to disable the css classes in chrome console but nothing change for yes/no options, I tested in chrome and firefox, no difference

emerald_tax_settings

thank you

Sergey
13 Mar 2014 06:28

oloccina maybe because in "countries" section I edited "Italy" as you can see below, how should I proceed to avois state "Italia" to be automatically elected when setting the tax for my country?

emerald_italy_country

You have to delete that state.

oloccina other issue

I cannot tell why. See if you have errors in console log. I can chane it to select, but I like this style.

nican VIP
13 Mar 2014 08:52

Sergey I cannot tell why. See if you have errors in console log. I can chane it to select, but I like this style.

this is strange beacuse I tested also with joomla atomic default template and in that case I cannot see the no/yes buttons at all

this is what I see

emerald_vat_radio_buttons

on your side the buttons are ok?

Sergey
13 Mar 2014 11:06

oloccina on your side the buttons are ok?

Yes.

But I fixed it to work in other templates too.

nican VIP
13 Mar 2014 11:40

thank you

Sergey
13 Mar 2014 12:07

Please check latest version I have just released.

nican VIP
13 Mar 2014 14:44

I just installed it, I still have the issue with yes/no options in tax setup page

I saw the country limit global setting though, that is working just fine

Sergey
13 Mar 2014 15:06

Somehow it was not included into update. I have released new version.

nican VIP
13 Mar 2014 15:26

buttons working like a breeze now, thank you :-)

Eliana
Total posts: 1
21 Oct 2022 05:48

The real estate transfer tax is a tax paid by Home sellers. The local assessor's office will calculate your bill. The amount of the tax is based on the sale price of the property and is usually paid by the seller. Here is a link https://www.nyrentownsell.com/blog/nyc-transfer-tax/ to the open an informative article.