nican VIP
Total posts: 392
21 Jun 2014 15:47

Hello, after installing pkg_easysocial.j3.v.8.31 I see a new settings for the cobalt app

cobalt_easysocial_app

I understand that I have to insert the template name in the field (tested and it works) but there are no parameters to decide the used template settings (like number of leading elements, number of columns, element displaied, like avatar, rating and so on...)

this way I can only use custom templates which are built with easysocial profile display in mind

otherwise all the elements will be visible (author, dates, ratings...)

I hope I explained myself

Thank you!

Last Modified: 06 Nov 2023

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Jun 2014 05:52

This is because ES uses their own form generator which does not support custom elements. We cannot create element with template options popup.

nican VIP
Total posts: 392
23 Jun 2014 07:59

Pity!

stefanhesiel
Total posts: 1
13 Dec 2022 09:45

Hi,

I had the same mistake, but I found the answer here. Thanks. It's a pity that it can't be fixed, but in any case, thanks for the information.

Regards, Andersen

peonywatching
Total posts: 1
14 Mar 2023 08:45

I've verified that the field requires the template name, but I can't find any options to control which template settings are really applied (like number of leading elements, number of columns, element displaied, like avatar, rating and so on...) drift hunters

externalanalyze
Total posts: 7
19 Jul 2023 02:38

It encourages readers to question and explore the subject matter further.pou

hendy
Total posts: 7
06 Nov 2023 07:24

Tactfully and hopefully, I introduced shell shockers to my flat a few weeks later. I expected to get laughed at and never get past the stage when they consented to perform. A few of my flatmates are hardcore gamers. Amazingly, we've all ingested it ceaselessly. Now, evenings spent playing the game for hours while conversing and sometimes fury leaving are frequent.