asmuz
Total posts: 102
12 Mar 2019 12:11

Hello dears! I want to share great news! We decided to integrate one of the best visual composer of SP PageBuilder with Cobalt CCK! We have written a special field that is very easy to install and use in any type of content.

In the artivle add form, it looks like a button that opens the SP PabeBuilder editor, and in the list of materials and full view displays the content created in this editor.

It make sence to use this field is you use none-filtarable and none-searchable fields with dynamic structure. For example you have Cobalt type Product. Every product has it's own searchable fileds like SKU, Price, Stock, ... But product description is unique for every products like descriptions of itemt on ebay. You create description with unique set of fields and type of fields.

If to describe it with more technical terms Cobalt type is like MySQL, and SP Page Builder is like MongoDB, for every new record you can put there different content structure. Combination of those two gives whide range of applications.

Download

Всем привет! Хочу поделиться отличной новостью! Мы решили вопрос интеграции одного из лучших визуальных конструкторов SP PageBuilder с Cobalt CCK! Мы написали специальное поле, которое очень легко установить и использовать в любых типах контента. В форме добавления это выглядит как кнопка, которая открывает редактор SP PabeBuilder, а в списке материалов и полном виде отображает контент, созданный в этом редакторе.

Поле имеет несколько опций для кастомизации надписей и стиля кнопки

Скачать интеграцию

Last Modified: 23 Mar 2019

igorded
Total posts: 34
13 Mar 2019 12:46

Я так понимаю, что это первый этап. Осталось добавить в расширения SP PageBuilder, работающие с категориями, поддержку Cobalt, и будет серьезная мощь. А если, то же проделать с категориями в Shortcode Ultimate, то больше вообще ничего для счастья и не надо.)

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 Mar 2019 02:51

Surprise of the year! :)

But I am sorry, I am not sure I got the idea... it is an "editor" field that loads SP PageBuilder. And you can edit and design that inner record area? No offense, but does it make real sense? Shouldn't it work the other way around... if at all? I mean, utilize "SP PageBuilder as some sort of a Cobalt template creator.

It renders the page in full record view and in list view? Doesn't it have any performance impact on the listing? I mean, even Joomshaper seem not to allow a rendering in the J! core blog. Maybe they have a reason...

However, your creation and efforts are very much appreciated!
I would like to knoww more...

PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
15 Mar 2019 12:45

Hi,

Not understanding what this shuld do?

asmuz
16 Mar 2019 11:47

Основная идея интеграции в том, чтобы использовать мощь SPPB внутри материалов Кобальта. Например, у вас каталог компаний. Одно из таких полей может быть "landing page" компании, созданный в SPPB. По сути это дает вам возможность использовать редактор SPPB вместо обычных редакторов Joomla

The main idea of integration is to use the power of SPPB inside Cobalt materials. For example, you have a catalog of companies. One of these fields can be the" landing page " of the company created in SPPB. Essentially this gives you the ability to use the SPPB editor instead of the usual Joomla editors

pepperstreet VIP
21 Mar 2019 20:55

Hello asmuz, would you mind to share some insights? I am curious about the development part... How do you call SP PageBuilder? Did you get any help or tips from JoomShaper? Maybe you can share some code example or any other experiences...
Thanks in advance.

asmuz
22 Mar 2019 19:32

pepperstreet Hello asmuz, would you mind to share some insights? I am curious about the development part... How do you call SP PageBuilder? Did you get any help or tips from JoomShaper? Maybe you can share some code example or any other experiences...

Thanks in advance.

check your email

pepperstreet VIP
23 Mar 2019 06:10

asmuz check your email

Wow, thank you very much!!! ;x