nbs_212
Total posts: 94
09 Mar 2013 11:29

Hi Sergey,

Sorry for my previous post.

First question:

As in my mail, I had a problem with some JText: that show in frontend and also in email notification alert, the JText: was not translated properly.

• GENERAL_ALERT_ADMIN
  • OFFLINE_ADMIN_ALERT
  • GENERAL ALERT ACTIVATE SUBJ
  • GENERAL_ALERT_ACTIVATE
  • GENERAL_ALERT_DEACTIVATE_SUBJ
  • GENERAL_ALERT_DEACTIVATE

I installed localise to find out where is the JText: above was stored, and just found out that, there were some error in en-GB.com_emerald.ini where those text was stored, that probably causing the JTtext: was not translated properly.

Please find attached picture.

Second Question:

Auto fill in email address for empty Email field

I have 3 email fields, and I would like to remove the auto fill in email address when in editing the record.

Problem is, when I fill in only 1 email address, and save it. Then later on I open the same record for editing other data, the two empty email fields automatically fill in with my joomla user email address.

If I save the record, then those 2 email addresses will also save into the records.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Mar 2013 01:51

Second Question:

I made it so that it populate email only when submit new article. Does not populate on edit,

Sergey
11 Mar 2013 01:53

First question:

Although it is detected as error it should work. try to delete those lines from language file and see ai anything will change,

nbs_212
11 Mar 2013 03:08

Please find the pict below:

In view mode only 2 email listed:

in edit mode 3 email listed, the third email is my joomla user email address (populate email):

if we save it, then the third email will be save it also.

Sergey
11 Mar 2013 05:03

As for emails I have fixed it. It will not populate. Just wait next update.

nbs_212
11 Mar 2013 07:53

Sergey,

I have test to delete the line in en-GB.com_emerald.ini (for Site), and some of the JText: above was translated properly, and some other was not translated:

• GENERAL ALERT ACTIVATE SUBJ
  • GENERAL_ALERT_ACTIVATE
  • GENERAL_ALERT_DEACTIVATE_SUBJ
  • GENERAL_ALERT_DEACTIVATE

And I found another error in en-GB.com_emerald.ini (for administrator)

as in pict below:

I've delete other error line, but I cannot delete those line because it needed for email alert notification, and I don't know how to fix it.

nbs_212
13 Mar 2013 10:01

Ok, Sergey

My JText: issue can be considered solved, populated email and field registered are waiting for your update.

Thank you.