progressionsp VIP
Total posts: 89
08 Apr 2019 16:07

Hello, I am trying to set up an upsell offer... Here is what I want to do: 1) User purchases access to a certain subscription (one time charge) 2) When they purchase, they receive free access to our membership (recurring) - for one month 3) If they don't cancel, then they are charged for the membership starting after 30 days Will this work: 1) Create a subscription for the purchase (one time charge) 2) Create a second plan with 100% discount for the first month 3) Grant #2 upon purchase of #1 This is a very common practice, but I can't see how else to accomplish it with Emerald... please help! Thank you

Last Modified: 12 Apr 2019

progressionsp VIP
09 Apr 2019 15:45

anyone?

progressionsp VIP
12 Apr 2019 01:34

@sergey @pepperstreet

Can someone please respond... this is holding us up. Has anyone else accomplished this?

Thanks

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Apr 2019 04:56

progressionsp 3) If they don't cancel, then they are charged for the membership starting after 30 days

This will not work. In order to subscribe for recurring user have to setup it on PayPal and confirm. In other words recurring does not work with crosplaning and upsell.

progressionsp 1) Create a subscription for the purchase (one time charge)

Yes you can

progressionsp 2) Create a second plan with 100% discount for the first month

yes you can

progressionsp 3) Grant #2 upon purchase of #1 This is a very common practice, but I can't see how else to accomplish it with Emerald

Yes you can, but not if you grant recurring one. You can oposite, user sybscribe to recurring and then granted single.