progressionsp VIP
Total posts: 89
07 Aug 2018 00:07

Hello,

I am testing for the subscription start date when a new plan is purchased, but the current plan has not yet expired. I have the new plan set to "Set start day on the end of the current subscription"... but as you can see from the two images, that isn't working for some reason.

The current plan was set to expire on August 7, and when I purchased the new plan on August 6, the start date says the 6th (should be the 7th). Am I missing something or is this a glitch?

Thanksemerald-planstartsettingemerald-planstartwrong

Last Modified: 19 Aug 2018

progressionsp VIP
07 Aug 2018 19:00

Anyone else having this problem?

Any suggestions @Sergey @pepperstreet

progressionsp VIP
08 Aug 2018 04:24

tried moving the Athlete Transfer plan into the same category thinking that maybe the calculation of start day only works with active plans in the same category- but same result! I need help with this @Sergey - I'm getting members transferred over but if this isn't fixed, it's a huge problem for us.

progressionsp VIP
12 Aug 2018 04:22

Hey, thanks for the awesome support guys! (sarcasm) Figured out the problem- it turns out I didn't reference the plan in the Cross Plan section. I'm a little frustrated here because this is something so simple, yet had me scrambling to figure it out for 4 days now- someone from the company could've probably figured this out in 2 minutes.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Aug 2018 08:27

this feature should not depend on crossplans. But it work only with THE SAME PLAN. If you what Plan A start when Plam И ends those are cross plans. And that selector already does not affect anything.

I am sorry for long response time. I'll try to check forum more often.