klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
15 Oct 2014 13:37

I'm testing Emerald payments with Offline payment and PayPal.

1. If I select Offline payment I get redirected to Subscription history with unactivated subscription (OK). But bellow subscription is button "Pay subscription" and "Bill". Why is "Pay subscription" button there if user already choose to pay Offline?

2. Do I have to assign TAX for every country myself or is it done on the fly by some external services?

Regards

Last Modified: 20 Oct 2014

Comments have been disabled for this article and works only in read only mode.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Oct 2014 01:28

klox7 Why is "Pay subscription" button there if user already choose to pay Offline?

Because it is unpaied. What if he change the mind and what now to pay with PayPal the same subscription?

klox7 1. Do I have to assign TAX for every country myself or is it done on the fly by some external services?

There is no external services. What you can do is to set one tax for all countries and then only different taxes in some countries.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
16 Oct 2014 03:10

Sergey

klox7 Why is "Pay subscription" button there if user already choose to pay Offline?

Because it is unpaied. What if he change the mind and what now to pay with PayPal the same subscription?

Agree with klox7. Somewhat confusing for the "DAU". Feels like an infinite loop.
Is it possible to change the display or wording dynamically? i.e. hide the button, change the text to something more appropriate.

klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
16 Oct 2014 08:13

Sergey There is no external services. What you can do is to set one tax for all countries and then only different taxes in some countries.

Would you concider for future to have groups of countries with same tax?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Oct 2014 08:51

klox7

Sergey There is no external services. What you can do is to set one tax for all countries and then only different taxes in some countries.

Would you concider for future to have groups of countries with same tax?

Definitely.