klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
15 Oct 2014 11:57

Hello,

how can I edit address "Bill to address" without adding new one? Or how to delete address?

Regards

Last Modified: 23 Oct 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Oct 2014 12:12

Right now it is not possible. We will add in future releases.

klox7 VIP
15 Oct 2014 12:39
  1. Can I change Country to country name instead of country code in bill to address?

2. When subscribing I have in my Bill to address country shown as "SG" but if I look in database country is "SI". SI is right. Is this a bug?

3. Also if I add tax and choose "SI" as country it is ok in database but not in Taxes list where "SK" is selected.

Sergey
16 Oct 2014 01:34

klox7 Can I change Country to country name instead of country code in bill to address?

We save country code but always display Country name. Where do you see code?

klox7 When subscribing I have in my Bill to address country shown as "SG" but if I look in database country is "SI". SI is right. Is this a bug?

Where? In list of addresses or in loaded address text?

Sergey
16 Oct 2014 01:36

klox7 Also if I add tax and choose "SI" as country it is ok in database but not in Taxes list where "SK" is selected.

Sounds strange. PLease give me access I want to see this. Because I cannot reproduce this error.

klox7 VIP
16 Oct 2014 08:57

Sergey We save country code but always display Country name. Where do you see code?

When adding bill to address during subscription proccess I see for ex. IT instead of Italy.

But I remember there was a problem with previous instalation of Emerald and I deleted country table and created it. What columns are there in country table.

EDIT: If I install latest Emerald 9.295 in clean Joomla instalation I get error:

An error has occurred. 1146 Table '_emerald_country' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM _emerald_country

Sergey
20 Oct 2014 09:23

This is weird. because table prefix was not found. May be because table eas deleted.

tru to create emppty table with that name and install again.

klox7 VIP
22 Oct 2014 18:44

Sergey May be because table eas deleted.

It was a fresh install on test page.

Sergey ru to create emppty table with that name and install again.

On my real page I deletec country table and recreated it with column 'name'. What columns are there in country table?

Sergey
23 Oct 2014 04:33

klox7 What columns are there in country table?

You do not need columns. Instalation will create columns it it is not found.

Replay Topic
Uploading
Click here to upload and insert file from you hard drive: (png, gif, jpg, jpeg, zip, txt, rar)