klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
24 Jan 2014 03:43

I started to using table template for one of my sections record list and I must say it has a lot of great customizations via admin (espacialy to show different things under title).

But there is a table head width 1% for fields hardcoded in template. This was messing with my design and after removing it the width of table cells were the same width as content in my cells.

This happens only if "Table header" parameter is ON.

There is also parameter "Width of first column" that is active only if first column is field (I tested it with field). If the first column is title than this parameter doesn't apply.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Jan 2014 03:01

There is also parameter "Width of first column" that is active only if first column is field (I tested it with field). If the first column is title than this parameter doesn't apply.

This is correct. This parameter only for field that is set to be first.

But there is a table head width 1% for fields hardcoded in template. This was messing with my design and after removing it the width of table cells were the same width as content in my cells.

In some tables exclude %1 may be good. But for most of highly loaded tables %1 is good. because we can move some fields under the title, wee have to be sure, title column has most of the space.

Anyway, it is hard to create table template that would work perfect for any case without tiny customizations.

klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
27 Jan 2014 03:17

Anyway, it is hard to create table template that would work perfect for any case without tiny customizations.

Agree.

In some tables exclude %1 may be good. But for most of highly loaded tables %1 is good. because we can move some fields under the title, wee have to be sure, title column has most of the space.

Another parameter maybe:)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Jan 2014 07:28

Another parameter maybe

Possible.