klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
19 Jan 2014 13:07

Please tell if I'm making any sense. I'm thinking if it is a good idea to be able to submit emails (email field) to multiple recipients.

I have a situation where I will be making all the entries on website so I want all emails come to me. But if a client registres, claims his entry (I make him record owner) and subscribes to email field then I want all emails come to him (and potentially to me as administrator just to keep track:)). But if his subscription expires then email field closes which is not good for visitors of website (I want them to be able to send enquiries all the time).

Now, can Cobalt and Emerald handle this in such a way so that when client subscription expires it automatically send emails only to selected administrator with email field being always visible to public?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
21 Jan 2014 09:15

OK, I managed to find a workaround but it only sends emails to one user - client or administrator. I just copied email field and configure one for client and one for me as admin. In custom template I put the code for both fields (if, elseif). Then in Emerald I enabled subscription for client email.