klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
05 Dec 2013 14:41

Can I use calendar pack (or it's finctionalities) in records? Want to do same thing as comments but for events. Can user who is author of record post multiple events under same record? And can I show events from multiple users then on some other page?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Dec 2013 01:33

Yes you can do that by using relation fields and allow attach few events to same article and list then in calendar template.

P.S. Hey, you took Cobalt seriously :) ! That is good. I was missing you.

klox7 VIP
06 Dec 2013 01:45

Yes, since Mighty Resources I love this product. And now I have a little time to make one project just for me. But I have a lot to learn because it's quite overwhelming at start with all the parameters (maybe one day I will post solutions here:)) But result makes it all worth. I just wish there was also some booking component made from you to integrate with cobalt and emerald. That would be a bomb.

klox7 VIP
09 Dec 2013 05:29

OK, I can add event from record now (relation child). When I created event I wanted to display it also in record. I thought "attach event" might do that and clicked on button. After that I got this errors (record):

Notice: Undefined property: CobaltApi::$input in components/com_cobalt/views/records/tmpl/default_list_calendar.php on line 83

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in components/com_cobalt/views/records/tmpl/default_list_calendar.php on line 83

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Dec 2013 09:35

We will check.

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
12 Dec 2013 01:17

Fixed.