klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
23 Apr 2013 03:08

Hi,

I'm using records module on frontpage to display all records in map. But after update I get this notice without module being shown:

"Notice

Geo field as source of positions was not seletced in map template. Please edit map template settings and set source geo field."

I checked module and in options tab I have selected map template in Template overwrite. In template configurations under Field with position source the geo field is also selected.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Apr 2013 13:01

Is it in configuration of the map template in section or in module? Configurations are different. You have to configure pam for module separately.

klox7 VIP
24 Apr 2013 01:11

This is for module. It was working but now there is just notice. Map for sections is working OK.

Hidden text

Sergey
24 Apr 2013 05:00

Fixed in next version. To fix you can change line 296 of api.php file and change

$this->section->params->set('general.tmpl_list', $tmpl);

to

$this->section->params->set('general.tmpl_list', $tpl);

klox7 VIP
26 Apr 2013 07:43

If you choose index.html in Map Style the problem is still there. Default and light.json works OK.

But I have another thing. In map template when I change Initial Zoom it doesn't do anything.

Sergey
26 Apr 2013 08:09

But I have another thing. In map template when I change Initial Zoom it doesn't do anything

Initial zoom applyed when smart zooming is not calculated. If you have automatic initial location detection, it will adjust zoom and ignore it's value in parameters.

But I have another thing. In map template when I change Initial Zoom it doesn't do anything

If you choose index.html in Map Style the problem is still there. Default and light.json works OK.

I will fix that index.html wil not be visible in the list.

klox7 VIP
26 Apr 2013 13:49

In geo field (google map input) I have initialize position set to No. When is smart zooming not calculated?

Sergey
29 Apr 2013 01:30

If initialize position is no, then zoom on add record form is set from default zoom parameter. In the article zoom is one that user set. In article list zoom is automatic to fit all markers on the map.

klox7 VIP
29 Apr 2013 05:06

In article list zoom is automatic to fit all markers on the map.

So this is then the same for module? Is there a way to override zoom setting for module?

Sergey
30 Apr 2013 00:14

If you mean map with list of the records then no. It will adjust automatically.