klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
10 Apr 2013 08:07

Hello,

I added this in aditional fields schema

text:Title:Title;

but it doesn't seem to work in frontend. The label and input just doesn't show. Did anybody had same problem?

Is it possible to add html in 'label' of email additional schema (for. ex. link to terms and conditions)? Something like

checkbox:Terms and Conditions:<a href="http://">Terms and conditions</a>:I agree with terms and conditions:required checked;

Feature request:

It would be nice to be able to create aditional fields in email field in that way so you can be able to select values that are in other fields of the same record. Would be useful for ex. for reservation forms where you have select field with values in record and you could show this values in email field as additionald schema.

Brgds

Last Modified: 22 Apr 2017

Tags Cobalt 9

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Apr 2013 05:08

Is it possible to add html in 'label' of email additional schema (for. ex. link to terms and conditions)?

I think yes but you cannot use : in the text as it is a separator. May be we have to change separator for that.

klox7 VIP
11 Apr 2013 06:30

I know we made some modifications to mail field in mighty resources when we then used :: instead of :

If you are interested I can send you files and you can take a look at it and include it next relase if it is suitable.

What about question about not displaying additional fileds schema? And future request...will you be able to do something like that?

Sergey
12 Apr 2013 00:02

I looked into code and it looks it is already using :: instead of :. That is why : did not work. try :: and | as options separator. I have changed description in language file.

klox7 VIP
18 Apr 2013 08:15

late reply but anyway...yes you must use two :: (ex.):

text::Title::Title;

Html in label also works fine (ex.):

checkbox::Terms and conditions::<a href="http://" target="_blank">Terms and conditions</a>::I agree::required checked;

Sergey
18 Apr 2013 10:56

Good :)

17 May 2013 14:04

Is it possible to include any field in the email?

For example, I have a calendar field and I want to show the value of this calendar field in email for booking. is it possible?

Sergey
19 May 2013 23:22

Is it possible to include any field in the email?

No it is not possible. Only title and link. Other fields following by link.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
21 Apr 2017 18:54

klox7 Feature request
It would be nice to be able to create aditional fields in email field in that way so you can be able to select values that are in other fields of the same record. Would be useful for ex. for reservation forms where you have select field with values in record and you could show this values in email field as additionald schema.

+1

(at least a tutorial, how to get record field values into mail form)

darkhoros VIP
Total posts: 152
22 Apr 2017 10:39

HI, well it is not getting required for me, I am using this

text::Phone::Phone::::required checked;

I cant get the field to be reuired, also, I need to get record field value into mail form, I need the record ID or item title.

Thank you.