stblink VIP
Total posts: 501
08 Jan 2013 12:57

Please check the attachments.

The boolean Field appears as buttons and not as radio buttons.

It's set to show both label and icon but the icon doesn't show up too, and the icons are selected on the backend.

I'm using the latest field update.

thanks

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

stblink VIP
09 Jan 2013 09:25

If i remove this element (attachment) i can see the radio beside the buttons. Although i cannot activate neither.

But pressing the buttons doesn't "tick" them... it's like they don't respond.

While checking with firebug i noticed that the button in which i press get an aditional class named "active" so i believe it responds to click but visually doesn't change.

stblink VIP
09 Jan 2013 09:33

Hmmm i believe i found the problem... The element i mentioned to delete, i didn't delete it... the buttons work fine... it's the bootstrap.css that styles both buttons (active and inactive) almost the same way...

I noticed if i delete bootstrap.css that the template regenerates it... actually i found out that in some ocasions appears to recreate the file like "he" wants it to. (i noticed after buttons color change even not doing nothing to the file)

I will opt not to style bootstrap.css but another file just not to happen this again.

Thought this does not explain why the icons don't show up when i have selected to appear both the label and icon.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Jan 2013 01:36

I have added icon to buttons.

Here is how it looks on normal bootstrap.

And if you want simple radiobuttons just edit input template and delete buttons and leave only radiobuttons.

stblink VIP
10 Jan 2013 07:12

thanks