I had a massive update from PHP5.6 to PHP7.1 and and server components. Plus Joomla to latest version. Please if something does not work report on forum.

24 Apr 2019 02:13

@sergey @pepperstreet ... I am trying to figure out how to hack the Membership History (/components/com_emerald/views/emhistory/tmpl/default.php) page so that my users can see a "Cancel Subscription" button that will take them to the proper page at PayPal...

In reviewing the code, I see a check for PayPal and code for a Cancel Subscription button... but in the History page, there is no button. Can you advise please???

Thank you

Last Modified: 10 May 2019

Sergey
Total posts: 13,645
28 Apr 2019 11:51

This button have to be there. But PPplugin have to be configured for subscriptions and purchase have to be made through PP.

progressionsp VIP
Total posts: 89
29 Apr 2019 06:36

yes, we are only using PP for payments... but there is no Cancel Subscription button in the Membership History List (see attached) emerald-nocancel button

Sergey
29 Apr 2019 08:40

I see. Unfortunately I cannot look into it right now, I am not in my city. But as soon as I get home I'll check it.

progressionsp VIP
02 May 2019 16:15

@Sergey, did you have a chance to check this?

progressionsp VIP
08 May 2019 15:08

@Sergey, @Pepperstreet... anyone?

Sergey
10 May 2019 11:13

I've looked into the code. It is there. Although button should appear in a dropdown box. Please look history page html source and look for https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_subscr-find& ;alias if you find, it means you simply do not see buttons when mose over history record because of JS errors.

Replay Topic
Uploading
Click here to upload and insert file from you hard drive: (png, gif, jpg, jpeg, zip, txt, rar)