25 Nov 2016 06:15

I have an urgent situation. I have members that have paid and for some reason they did not get a subscription created. I normally go in and create a subscription manually in this case. But it currently just shows a black screen on pressing the 'Add' button.

I have NO WAY to create a subscription right now and have paying customers orders backing up. Please can you help! I need to add new subscriptions right away.

http://www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_emerald& ;view=users shows blank.

new button

step2

Last Modified: 02 Apr 2024

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Nov 2016 04:27

To get rid of blank page google for "Joomla white screen of death". Fix it and you will see an error.

And it is right. Unlike in Emerald 9, In Emerald 8, subscription is created on the moment of payment gateway confirmation. So if confirmation from payment gateway have failed, there is no subscription created.

29 Nov 2016 19:01

Sergey,

I went in and tried to turn the error reporting to maximun as was suggested in the google search.

It has taken down the site completely! Please can you help

I see this message now?

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 860632678

Varnish cache server

29 Nov 2016 19:22

Ok, I got the hosting sevice to get it back up. Im not sure how changing the error reporting took everything down.

There is one error showing at the top of the home page now:

Strict Standards: Non-static method modGTranslateHelper::getParams() should not be called statically in /home2/prosocc2/public_html/modules/mod_gtranslate/mod_gtranslate.php on line 13

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/prosocc2/public_html/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php on line 130

Is this causing the issues with the emerald component showing the blank screens?

Thx Darren

29 Nov 2016 22:19

I emailed gtranslate to let them know the error that was showing for their component. Do you think that is what is causing the white screen on the emerald component? I'm a little lost here still.

29 Nov 2016 22:29

Error log is showing this when trying to execute add new in emerald backend:

[Tue Nov 29 15:36:19 2016] [error] [client 174.127.218.46] Failed loading /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin.so: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin.so: undefined symbol: zend_execute_ex, referer: http://www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_emerald& ;view=users [Tue Nov 29 15:36:19 2016] [error] [client 174.127.218.46] Failed loading /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: undefined symbol: zend_execute_ex, referer: http://www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_emerald& ;view=users [Tue Nov 29 15:36:19 2016] [error] [client 174.127.218.46] Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 220131226., referer: http://www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_emerald& ;view=users [Tue Nov 29 15:36:19 2016] [error] [client 174.127.218.46] The Zend Engine API version 220100525 which is installed, is outdated., referer: http://www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_emerald& ;view=users [Tue Nov 29 15:36:19 2016] [error] [client 174.127.218.46] , referer: http://www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_emerald& ;view=users

29 Nov 2016 22:44

ok, I got the host to address a php version issue and this fixed it. It was loading files from php 5.6 . But account had php 5.4

You can close thank you though.

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Aug 2022 12:32

Interesting site i love it keep posting more! Click here

lily167
Total posts: 14
22 Nov 2022 10:20

Wonderful post. In my opinion, this is one of the best posts that have been published on this website. Your work is of such high quality and it is very stunning. I truly appreciate it. usps tracking

alberthuddles
Total posts: 9
20 Feb 2023 10:37

Instead, they send us their guidance and help in the form of signs from God. These signs are subtle and fluid, and it is up to us to interpret them and use their message to help us make decisions. Some people have a more amazing insight that they can understand the meaning of divine signs without help. Each in the what does 1222 mean numerology chart has a specific symbolic meaning that you will learn to interpret.

This task is not easy, it is indeed a complicated and challenging task and it takes time to discover the true meaning of 404 angel number meaning. Numerologists try to explain this knowledge to the rest of the world so that everyone can benefit from the numbers. However, it is up to each individual to accept this knowledge or not.

alberthuddles
Total posts: 9
22 Feb 2023 05:30

They are always present and always sending us their 758 Angel Number. Our guardian angels are heavenly beings. Therefore, they never communicate directly with us and never directly intervene or change our lives.

Instead, they send us their guidance and help in the form of signs from God. These signs are subtle and fluid, and it is up to us to interpret them and use their message to help us make decisions. Some people have a more amazing insight that they can understand the meaning of divine signs without help. Each in the 696 Angel Number chart has a specific symbolic meaning that you will learn to interpret.

This task is not easy, it is indeed a complicated and challenging task and it takes time to discover the true meaning of 77777 Angel Number. Numerologists try to explain this knowledge to the rest of the world so that everyone can benefit from the numbers. However, it is up to each individual to accept this knowledge or not.

captionigaesthetic
Total posts: 3
10 Aug 2023 07:22

Amazing piece of information, if you want to add best aesthetic captions in your insta posts and stories then read from here caption aesthetic feliz cumpleaños frases schöne geburtstagswünsche

captionigaesthetic
02 Apr 2024 07:17

Amazing post, thanks for sharing bling2

captionigaesthetic
02 Apr 2024 07:18

Great article Lawn Mower Judge