09 Dec 2013 06:31

HI, we are using joomla 2.5.14 and emerald pkg_emerald.v.8.9603

We seem to have a problem with Worldpay payments. We sent out a half-price coupon to about 9,000 former subscribers last week, and got a couple of hundred responses. But Worldpay seems to be hypervigilant, declining about 1 in 10 payments. That’s bad enough but at the moment all those declined payments are getting a subscription enabled before they are declined.

There seems to be a process called ‘capture’ which captures the card’s details and it’s this process that results in most payments failing. The capture process seems to happen almost instantly – either the payment details are captured or the card is declined in the same minute. So, we need our subscription software not to be activated until the capture process is completed.

is it possible to cure the problem of subscription still being enabled when the payment is declined?

thanks

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

09 Dec 2013 06:39

plg_emerald.emerald.futurepay.v.1.23 is the plugin we are using with the above.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Dec 2013 05:01

I checked the code. And it looks ok. We check transStatus parameter to enable subscriptions. Ther is no other way subscirption may be enabled unless this parameter is Y.

I do not even know how I can check transaction more deeply.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Dec 2013 04:38

there are some logging code but commented. If you open futurepay.php plugin file you will find there

//error_log....

uncomment all of them and you will find log in /logs/fplog.log file.