02 Mar 2013 02:21

I would like to know if this is possible: email gateway instead of the payment gateway.

The email should be restricted to a few domain names.

If this needs customization, please quote your charges.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

04 Mar 2013 03:52

it's impossible to get to the support team!! emails unanswered, posts unanswered!!

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Mar 2013 04:19

Unfortunately we do not answer topics and letters on weekends. You have sent it Friday evening.

Now is monday ad we will give you instant unswears.

I would like to know if this is possible: email gateway instead of the payment gateway.

There is offline payment gateway which actually sends email to admin with order information. I think this is what you need.

04 Mar 2013 19:19

Yaks! I didn't know that. Thank you for the response.

You've mistaken my intent. What i want is to create a subscription package by verifying emails from certain domain names XXX.com YYY.com. Once he/she confirms the email, the subscription is successful.

If someone tries to subscribe using an email address not that of the allowed domain names, he/she is shown an error.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
05 Mar 2013 00:29

That is more related to registration than to subscription.

Emerald can automatically grand subscription to newly registered users. The only thing you need some plugin which will check email address during registration and not allow create acount untill domain is correct.

07 Mar 2013 08:27

You've mistaken again. I'll try to explain again.

There are 4 user levels - public, registered, paid, special. The registration is open to all email addresses and once the registration is confirmed, he/she becomes a "registered" user. This is the basic joomla functionality. Nothing changed.

Now, what i need: Create a subscription plugin so that my "registered" users who want to upgrade to "paid" level can do so using their email address. This subscription is open to only those who have email addresses to specific domain names which are allowed by the admins.

Hope this one clears it up. Thanks.