01 Mar 2013 06:03

Hi,

before buying your Membership Component, I need to know some informations about its features that I didn't find in support and documentation.

1. Is it possibile to protect articles? Or a part of the content inside the article?

2. Is it possible to set the plan duration to be some hours?

3. Is it possible to set plan groups/categories?

4. Is it possible to make plans of the same group/category to be exclusive? (It means that if I subscribe a plan, I cannot subscribe another plan of the same group/category at the same time)

5. Is there an invoice management system?

6. Is there a module that shows a specified group/category of plans?

7. Is it integrated with Community Builder?

Thank you

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Mar 2013 01:30
  1. Is it possibile to protect articles? Or a part of the content inside the article?

Yes it is possible. You can protect all category, or only individual artie or individual artcle for individual user or any combination. And if you use Cobalt as article manager you may protect only some information like address or telephone. You may restrict as for the one who want to see as for the one who want to display.

Yes, it is possible.

Yes

4. Is it possible to make plans of the same group/category to be exclusive? (It means that if I subscribe a plan, I cannot subscribe another plan of the same group/category at the same time)

there is crossplan configuration. There are many dependencies. The price may be affected depending on what plan is already purchased and some plans may be granted for free if particular plan is purchased. There are some settings regarding your question. But it is too specific for every project and I cannot guaranty you will be able to configure it exactly as you want. But you will certainly able to affect plan dependencies.

No. We use standard payment method. It is when user goes to payment gateway to complete purchase. It means that he can always get an invoice from that gateway.

But in Emerald 9 we will have invoice generation. But Emerald 9 will only work with Joomla 3.0

No

7. Is it integrated with Community Builder?

Depending of what you mean. Do you mean to show subscription in profile or you want to restrict profile access?