02 Dec 2018 12:01

Hi Guys !

Thanks for your awesome plugin. I have a quick question : People which subscriptions expires are stil members of my active community in my exports. They have to try to connect themselves before their status change and go "inactive". Because of this, i can't trust my list of active members :/

Do you have a tip about how to make an active member an inactive member when his subscription is over ?

Thanks for the guidance. Nicolas.

Last Modified: 13 Sep 2023

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
05 Dec 2018 07:01

Guest People which subscriptions expires are stil members of my active community in my exports.

What is exports? How they become a community? You mean they are listed in some sort of list in some extension?

Guest Do you have a tip about how to make an active member an inactive member when his subscription is over ?

Actualy this is what Emerald does. It deactivate user access to some parts of your site when subscription expires, that makes him inactive.

poppy12
Total posts: 10
21 Jun 2023 09:54

I read your blog post, and I thought it was very interesting and helpful. I like how useful the information is in your post.Fireboy and watergirl is a game for relaxing and having joy.

Liam22
Total posts: 5
24 Jul 2023 10:30

Great detailed information on your tips, appreciated! I'd also like to recommend dumpster rental riverside ca for their great service!

lily167
Total posts: 14
13 Sep 2023 04:12

I am extremely intrigued in this subject. Even though I have read numerous articles, I believe yours is the best. fnaf game