20 Jun 2012 04:42

I tried the unique title feature but nothing happens. How do I use it?

Last Modified: 10 Jul 2017

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,622
20 Jun 2012 05:35

When you active unique titel, it will not save an article if the same titel exists already.

Example:

Create an article with Title = Test and save it. Try to create another article with Title = Test and you will get an error message like this:

20 Jun 2012 08:06

This option is only checks titles. If you need autogenerated titles you can try set up it in the settings of the section

Sergey
Total posts: 13,645
21 Jun 2012 02:20

When you set no title then title actually is an auto generated number.

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,622
21 Jun 2012 03:12

How is the number generated?

Now it has the format "No Title XXXXXXX".

It might be good to get rid of the term "No title" and give some more configuration options for this in the upcoming Cobalt 8.

Example: Definition of number format XX-XXX, AF-XXXX, XX/XXX/XX, etc ), Number increment (+1,+2,+10,+x) even different Number format per Category ....

frozen
Total posts: 1
01 Jul 2017 03:38

Sackgesicht

How is the number generated?

Now it has the format "No Title XXXXXXX".

It might be good to get rid of the term "No title" and give some more configuration options for this in the upcoming Cobalt 8.

Example: Definition of number format XX-XXX, AF-XXXX, XX/XXX/XX, etc ), Number increment (+1,+2,+10,+x) even different Number format per Category ....

I have a similar requirement as above. Is there a way we can edit the output text "No Title XXXXXXX" in code atleast or if it is possible to remove the "No Title"? can some one please identify the file or the code line to do so, thank you.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,645
10 Jul 2017 06:40

If you do not need title why it is important for you what title looks like?

Replay Topic
Uploading
Click here to upload and insert file from you hard drive: (png, gif, jpg, jpeg, zip, txt, rar)