19 Oct 2013 07:13

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_htmlDScomponents/com_cobalt/library/php/fields/cobaltupload.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/components/com_cobalt/fields/uploads/uploads.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/public_htmlDScomponents/com_cobalt/library/php/fields/cobaltupload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_cobalt/fields/uploads/uploads.php on line 11

I can see what teh error is (the "DS" not actually becoming a "/" in teh path) but through you may wish to know. The field worked fine in teh previous version of the Image field prior to me upgrading.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

19 Oct 2013 07:18

Doh - sorry - its the uploads field - as you probably noticed Version, and I didnt install a new upload field one - I installed all the new fields since 16 days ago !

19 Oct 2013 07:20

DS seems to now be called DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR !!

19 Oct 2013 07:27

To FIX:.

Edit: components/com_cobalt/library/php/fields/cobaltupload.php

change line 12:

require_once JPATH_ROOT. DS .'components/com_cobalt/library/php/fields/cobaltupload.php';

to :

require_once JPATH_ROOT. DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR .'components/com_cobalt/library/php/fields/cobaltupload.php';

I assume it was the latest Cobalt8 update (today) that has deprecated the .DS. value.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Oct 2013 00:50

Is it Cobalt 7 or 8? Because we use DS in Cobalt 7 and DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR in Cobalt 8.