16 Feb 2013 07:35

please have a look at http://mgt.nethotel.at/index.php/galerie/foto and tell me why full images do not load, when clicking on any thumbnail?

Also it looks like thumbnails are displayed twice? Just like repeating background? Is it the same issue like I reported earlier with image? Some more pixel on bottom?

By the way: I tried both show mode: Gallerybox and Quickbox. None of them work on my site. :(

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
19 Feb 2013 05:21

Hello. it`s strange, but after a while your site blocked me as "You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person."

Just like repeating background?

Yes it's right, but I don't understand why div with image become bigger, and I can't reproduse this on default template. I think this is some template styles override. You can fix this just add 'float:left;', 'display:block;' to classes 'image-wrapper', 'image-element'. I can't say concrete because your site block me.

Why don't open a popup with image, it's more strange. Ajax request return 500 error, I can't check this without ftp access. If you give it to me, I check it and mo useful would apache error log to find out why server return 500 error.

20 Feb 2013 02:03

@ blocking: it is akeeba admin tools active.

I cleaned automatic blocking list, so you should have access again.

I also created Admin Super User for you.

Hidden text

Konstantin
20 Feb 2013 05:42

Hello,

your site have a problem with system plugin EXTman. It has method onAfterRoute where it set variable 'format' to json in request. I don't now why developers do this, but they break compatibility for other components like our Cobalt. Our ajax request must execute controller ajax.php, because of this plugin joomla try to find controller ajax.json.php, which is absent.

20 Feb 2013 07:20

Thank you for that information. EXTman is needed to run DOCman, a very popular joomla component. I do not understand either, why they do these things that you are describing. I am going to ask them.

Konstantin
20 Feb 2013 22:32

DOCman use for manage files and downloads. I think you can do this with Cobalt, just use field uploads.

21 Feb 2013 03:46

I used DOCman before I started with cobalt.

We manage currently more than 600 files in more than 60 categories with special user group for each one. Sounds like lot of work to migrate them to cobalt. Do you provide any migration tool for that, to do this easily, seamlessly and properly?

Konstantin
21 Feb 2013 05:29

Unfortunately we haven't this tool.

22 Feb 2013 01:00

I bet you won't do migration for me, neither.

In other words, the conflict with EXTman has to be fixed. Developer from joomlatools are analyzing cobalt to find the problem. they told me, that it is the first issue they ever had with other components and that they were happy to look into this.

28 Feb 2013 01:13

There is news about the probable conflict with EXTman. Developers followed your suggestions as well as turned off their components completely. No result. Here the reply of developer:

Hi Michael,

We have investigated your issue further. We are now 100% sure your problem is not related to any of our Joomlatools code.

We have tested both locally and on your site by disabling the EXTman plugin and also by removing the code you suggested could be faulty. When we do so our framework is no longer loaded and cannot interfere with any of your extensions.

We believe the problem you have is either related to another extension you have installed or this problem is a bug in the Cobalt CCK extension.

Best regards,

Johan

Joomlatools Support Team

So you have to keep on investigation, I fear

Konstantin
28 Feb 2013 23:40

Hello,

finally I find all problems on your site! I don't now what was tested by Joomlatools Support Team, but their plugin work not compatible with other components. We will write report them about this problem. I have to hack this plugin to exclude cobalt from processing.

Another problem was with php function 'readfile'. This function is disabled in php configuration, I find php.ini file in root directory of your site and exclude this function, now all work fine.

01 Mar 2013 05:31

Thank you. It looks better now, but not perfect yet. I am going to look into settings if it can be set something more beautiful.

Konstantin
01 Mar 2013 06:55

You can try to use quickbox instead gallerybox, just change it in field settings.

01 Mar 2013 09:10

I was using quickbox. Did you switch to gallerybox? But thank you for that hint!

Gallerybox is very slow and not well working with Safari Browser! In Safari, it always starts with plain page, no large image. Large images appear when you browse forward or backward only.

It is working better with Firefox (starts with large image on click) but is also very slow.

01 Mar 2013 09:21

By the way: what exactly did you do to fix the issue with EXTman/DOCman? I am sure it is not only me who is interested in this answer, but the joomlatools team as well.

I experience a little issue: all pages that are related to joomlatools component seem to break my template somehow now since you did your fix. Blue bottom line is not correct anymore ...

Maybe you killed some div tags?

Konstantin
03 Mar 2013 23:21

By the way: what exactly did you do to fix the issue with EXTman/DOCman?

I just add it in plugin in function 'onAfterRoute()' to exclude cobalt of it processing.

$app = JFactory::getApplication(); if($app->input->getCmd('option') == 'com_cobalt') return;

By the way: what exactly did you do to fix the issue with EXTman/DOCman?

a little issue

It was problem in module 'mod_eb_events' not a plugin or my fix.

<div class="eb_event_list><h3>Ankündigungen</h3><div class="eb_empty"><?php echo JText::_('EB_NO_EVENTS') ?></div></div>
<div class="eb_event_list><h3>

css class 'eb_event_list' was not closed, that why it was incorrect div. I fix this.

04 Mar 2013 09:40

Thanks. Still I am surprised why it did appear the first time the moment you fixed the other issue.

06 Mar 2013 15:02

As reported earlier today my site mgt.nethotel.at was hacked.

Account mgt.nethotel.at was accessed via FTP from the following IPs recently

Which of them are yours?

13 Mar 2013 09:22

ok, site is up and running again.

I am experiencing big delay on slideshows now. If you click on any thumbnail in gallery (Menu item Galerie -> Galerie 1 or Galerie 2) it takes looooong time till the big picture loads in high slide. :(

Could you check why it is so slow?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Mar 2013 03:58

This is URL to static picture file on your server. PHP is not involved. it is either server HDD is busy and takes long to read file from the disk or server channels are busy and slow traffic.

14 Mar 2013 10:41

Your component is running as fast as it could on my server without any issues, is it that what you wanted to tell me? Did I understand you correctly?

I cannot believe it, because it was a lot faster some days ago.

And slideshows of other galleries (have a look at "Galerie 3") from other developer are fast as ever and as they should be.