18 Apr 2013 10:47

Hello,

Please, advise if Google map street view option is available on maps created with Cobalt 8.

Regards,

Sergei Shabalin

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Apr 2013 02:08

If street view is core Google map feature like map view, satellite view, train view then yes. If it require additional something to enable it then no. But I did not check it.

19 Apr 2013 08:34

I also need this feature. I know it is possible with standard google map, where you have little icon that you need to drag, but if we can have a link directly to street map then it will be looking better.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
01 May 2013 18:56

Regarding StreetView...

There seem to be Javascript methods to check and activate the street view. At least it needs a marker click or a starting point, otherwise it shows black.

e.g. jReview Demo - City Guide

The previous (none-responsive) jReviews Demo did handle it this way: On list view, there was checkbox above regular map area. Clicking on that checkbox/link activated the street view above the usual map. Resulting in 2 simultaneous views.

The latests jReview Demo seems to be updated to the new responsive Template and some new demo data. The streetview option in list is gone. Now, it is placed on details page in a tab. Again, 2 simultaneous maps/views. The street view is already active.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
18 May 2013 14:54

FYI, maybe useful or easier to deal with GoogleMaps via jQuery Plugin?!

StreetView Example

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 May 2013 23:38

May be goot example or street view.

20 May 2013 08:10

yes certainly it is. Is there any chance this can be planned and implemented in any cobalt release? This would be a great addon to the existing features.