This field allows to register and auto login user during article submission. Public just enter user name, email and password and after form submission, account will be created and new record will be created for this user. If user exists it will check password and if match auto login user. It has 2 forms for register and login. If one already has an account, one can just login. One can enter Email or user name as login name.
- Create user account on article submission
- Autologin user after account creation
- Supports all Joomla registration and login parameters in user manager
- Email field may be used as email address. With this field no need to enter login name for login but only password.
- Sends user email on registration
Registration and login is made through core Joomla classes and all Joomla register and login parameters will be applied. Best would be to disable email activation for correct immediate login.