Amazon - 2.3 Stable
Embed product information, reviews and links from Amazon Web Services as a Cobalt field.
- Turn on/off reviews
- Turn on/off similiar products
- Turn on/off costumer reviews
- Show up to 10 products
- Use Cache
Here you can see some examples: Amazon Demo
What do you need?
- PHP5 with SimpleXML (default install on most PHP5.2 and above)
- Amazon Associate ID, AWS Account (Public and Secret Key)
How to use?
Set up the field:
- Choose the country where your Amazon Store is located.
- Type in your Amazon Access Key
- Type in your Amazon Secret Key
- Type in your Amazon Associate ID
Enter value in the field:
- Search the ASIN of the product you want to show:
- Go to the Amazon Store and search the product;
- Look at the URL, there is a 10 digits number.
http://www.amazon.de/Die-gro %C3%9Fen-H%C3%B6rspiele-Buddenbrooks-Zauberberg/dp/3867176612/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296555780&sr=8-1(3867176612 is the ASIN in this case);
- Type in the ASIN (in your content or article):
- To show more then one product type in the ASINs comma seperated without space! e.g. 3333455,BBER99994,....; Choose ItemLookup. OR
- Type in a searchword and choose a category where to search.
- Added some Fonteawsome 4.4 icons in output/default.php template
- Added en-GB language file
- Some small bugfixes
- Changed from Rokbox1 to Rokbox2
- Added Bootstrap responsive code
- Added Import (for ASIN only)